Did you know WIBU has Luncheon Sponsors and Booth Sponsorship available?
WIBU, (Women in Business Unlimited), is an organization dedicated to providing career development and networking opportunities for business women of east central Indiana.
WIBU monthly luncheon meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month. The monthly luncheon meetings are normally held at, but not limited to, the Horizon Convention Center.
- To be a business sponsor, you must pay a fee of $100.00 and agree in writing to sponsor the monthly luncheon meeting. You will be mailed an invoice and agreement prior to the monthly luncheon meeting. Your fee will be due one week prior to the meeting that you are sponsoring.
- Recognition will be given to the business sponsor by the WIBU President prior to membership introductions at the monthly luncheon meeting. The business sponsor will then be allowed to make a three to five (3-5) minute verbal podium presentation about their business.
- The business sponsor will be recognized on the WIBU webpage and emails to the membership.
- Business sponsors are still required to make a lunch reservation and pay for lunch.
- 5. The business sponsor is welcome to place marketing items and/or materials at each place setting, (65-80), prior to the monthly luncheon meeting.
- The business sponsor may provide the center pieces at each table at the monthly luncheon meeting if they choose, but are not required.
- The business sponsor may provide a door prize(s) to be given at the end of the monthly luncheon meeting if they choose, but are not required.
- If AV is needed there is an additional fee of $75.00.
If you have additional questions regarding business sponsorship of the WIBU monthly luncheon meetings, please contact Vickie Copley at email@example.com.