Nominate for ATHENA
2019 ATHENA nominations are being accepted!
Nominations are accepted through August 1 – August 30,2019 (deadline 5:00 pm)
Links to nomination forms:
ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Nominees are emerging women leaders who meet each of the following criteria:
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity and initiative in her business or profession
- Provides valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in her community
- Clearly serves as a role model for young women both personally and professionally
ATHENA Organizational Nominees are business or organizations who meet each of the following criteria:
- Creates an organizational culture that encourages women employees to achieve their full leadership potential
- Gives back to the larger community of women and girls by providing and/ or supporting leadership development opportunities and initiatives
ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees must meet each of the following three criteria:
- Demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession
- Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
- Actively assist women in achieving their full leadership potential
Nominees will be honored and award recipients will be announced at the ATHENA Awards Luncheon.