Nominate for ATHENA
2019 ATHENA nominations are being accepted!
Nominations are accepted through August 1 – August 30,2019 (deadline 5:00 pm)
Links to nomination forms:
ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Nominees are emerging women leaders who meet each of the following criteria:
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity and initiative in her business or profession
- Provides valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in her community
- Clearly serves as a role model for young women both personally and professionally
ATHENA Organizational Nominees are business or organizations who meet each of the following criteria:
- Creates an organizational culture that encourages women employees to achieve their full leadership potential
- Gives back to the larger community of women and girls by providing and/ or supporting leadership development opportunities and initiatives
ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees must meet each of the following three criteria:
- Demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession
- Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
- Actively assist women in achieving their full leadership potential
Nominees will be honored and award recipients will be announced at the ATHENA Awards Luncheon.
ATHENA Awards Luncheon
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Cornerstone Center for the Arts
Become a Member
There are no upcoming events at this time.