Women in Business Unlimited (WIBU) Scholarship Application for Non-Traditional Students
Scholarship(s) in the amount of up to $1,000 will be awarded for the spring, summer, or fall semesters.
Students will be recognized at our Annual ATHENA Awards Luncheon. Each applicant will receive a letter regarding the scholarship award(s). Finalists may be contacted by phone for a personal interview. The candidates will be asked to sign a release and their names and photos may be published on the WIBU website along with a brief biography.
Applicants must fulfill the following scholarship requirements:
- Have completed at least 2 semesters of higher education
- Have a 2.75/4.0 GPA
- Be enrolled half time or more (at least six credit hours per semester)
- Be pursuing an associate’s, bachelor’s, or graduate degree at Ball State University, IvyTech, Anderson University, Indiana Wesleyan University, or Taylor University
- Provide a current unofficial transcript with the College/University name on it to thecommittee
- Live in Delaware County full time
Criteria for the Awards
Scholastic ability, industry, integrity, financial need, and the promise of being enabled by continuing education to become a leading citizen in the community, state and nation, as well as meeting the six requirements above, are consideration for these scholarships.