Did you know WIBU has Presenting Sponsorship and Vendor Booth Rentals available?
WIBU, (Women in Business Unlimited), is an organization dedicated to providing career development and networking opportunities for business women of east central Indiana.
WIBU monthly luncheon meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month. The monthly luncheon meetings are normally held at, but not limited to, the Horizon Convention Center.
WIBU Presenting Sponsor Information
- Presenting sponsors pay a fee of $150.00 and agree in writing to sponsor the monthly luncheon meeting. You will be sent an invoice and agreement prior to the monthly luncheon meeting. Your fee will be due one week prior to the meeting that you are sponsoring.
- Recognition will be given to the Presenting Sponsor at the monthly luncheon meeting. The Presenting Sponsor will be allowed to make a three to five (3-5) minute verbal podium presentation about their business.
- The Presenting Sponsor will be recognized on the WIBU webpage and emails to the membership.
- Presenting Sponsor are still required to make a lunch reservation and pay for lunch.
- The Presenting Sponsor is welcome to place marketing items and/or materials at each place setting, (75 – 100), prior to the monthly luncheon meeting.
- The Presenting Sponsor may provide the center pieces at each table at the monthly luncheon meeting if they choose, but are not required.
- The Presenting Sponsor may provide a door prize(s) to be given at the end of the monthly luncheon meeting if they choose, but are not required.
- If AV is needed there is an additional fee of $75.00.
- Presenting Sponsors are limited to one (1) Sponsor per month.
- Presenting Sponsors are secured on a first come, first served basis.
If you have additional questions regarding business sponsorship of the WIBU monthly luncheon meetings, please contact Kat Knox at email@example.com
WIBU Vendor Booth Information
- Vendor Booth rentals are available for a fee of $50.00. Reservations for Vendor Booths are secured during the registration process through EventBrite.
- Reservations for Vendor Booths are due by the Thursday at 5:00 the week prior to our monthly luncheons.
- Vendor Booths are given a 30 second announcement with our “Roving Reporter” at our monthly luncheon.
- Vendor Booths are permitted to give away a door prize or such item during their 30 second announcement but is not required.
- Vendor Booths are still required to make a lunch reservation and pay for lunch. This is included in the Vendor Booth ticket option when registering through EventBrite.
- Vendor Booth Rentals are limited to six (6) Booth Vendor rentals per month.
- Vendor Booths are secured on a first come, first served basis through the organization’s EventBrite registration.
To secure a Vendor Booth, register for the Monthly Luncheon using our Event Brite event. Choose “Vendor Booth with Lunch” ticket option. If you have additional questions regarding Vendor Booth Rental, please contact Kat Knox at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Member
There are no upcoming events at this time.